NOSARA, COSTA RICA
MARCH 7-14, 2020
with Lauren Fecarotta & Zoe Rabinowitz
Get out of town for those cold and dreary almost (but not) end of winter days. Join us at the dreamy Rayos del Sol in Nosara, where we’ll trade the frigid commute for long days under the sun, yoga al fresco, and delicious chef prepared food. Come away for an easy trip to the good life!
· 7 nights in a private or shared room as outlined below
· 3 healthy meals per day at the resort made with locally sourced organic produce, and freshly caught fish and seafood. Vegetarian, vegan, gluten free and dairy free diets are easily accommodated with advance notice.
· Roundtrip transportation from the Liberia, Costa Rica airport to the retreat center via private bus around designated arrival and departure times.
· Four group trips to local beaches
· 12 yoga classes and workshops
· Onsite pool and spa services
Zoe and Lauren teach a creative Vinyasa class with attention to detail and alignment. Expect to move through thoughtfully crafted sequences that create physical and energetic space throughout the body. Classes will last between 60 and 90 minutes each day.
· One twin bed in a shared female room with 2-3 other woman + en suite bath - $1600 per person
· One twin bed in a double room + en suite bath - $1750 per person
· Shared king bed + en suite bath - $1750 per person
· Private room + private bath - $2300
Register by November 1 or bring a friend and save $150 on any room option!
7:00 AM - Tea, coffee and fruit available
8:15 AM - Morning Meditation
8:30-9:45 AM - Morning Vinyasa Practice
10:00 AM - Breakfast
10:30-1:30 PM - Free time for poolside relaxing, beach hanging or an organized excursion
2:00 - Lunch
3:00-5:00 PM - Free time for poolside relaxing, beach hanging or an organized excursion
5:30 - 6:45 PM - Evening yoga practice
7:30 PM - Dinner
Rayos del Sol: An 8 villa property on 25 acres with pool and breathtaking views nestled in the jungle just outside of the noise of Nosara. It’s a short walk down the hill from a beautiful and unpopulated black sand beach and in close proximity to several other gorgeous beaches. This spot is a little slice of heaven on a hilltop, an oasis of peace away from all of the commotion of modern life. www.rayoscostarica.com
Deposits are non-refundable. Refunds are provided according to a timetable available upon request.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and to sign up!